Visit Your Child will assist with the visit between a non-custodial parent and child(ren) in the presence of a neutral third party. The role of the third-party is to monitor the events of the visit, to ensure the safety of all parties.
I am a trained Professional Supervised Visitation Monitor under the California Rules of Court 5.20.
In addition to having experience with parents and children in various situations, my additional qualifications as a Child Monitor for an enjoyable and safe visit are as follows:
- More than 40 years of experience with Department of Children & Family Services, both as a foster parent and educator through the Foster & Kinship Care Education Programs
- Active member of the Long Beach Human Trafficking Task Force
- Certified “Beyond Consequences” Trainer
- Educator through California Community Colleges
- Member of “National Alliance for Drug Exposed Children”
- Licensed through the City of Long Beach
My main objective is to ensure that Parent and Child(ren) visits are met with safe, secure, reliable and enjoyable moments; all while being monitored by your neutral Professional Monitor.
“Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children”
Sitting Bull – Lakota Chief