Step 1 – Prepare for the Intake Interview
- Schedule an intake interview with Visit Your Child.
- Complete the intake interview before any visits begin.
- Supply the supervised visitation monitor with documents, including a current court order.
Step 2 – The Intake Interview
Each parent must come to a separate intake interview to discuss:
- Guidelines for the visitation.
- The services to be provided and the behavior expected of all participants.
- Times, dates, and places will be discussed, per the court order.
- Fees and payment terms.
Step 3 – Visitations
- Supervised visitation monitor will observe, take notes, and enforce guidelines.
- Parent and child(ren) will engage in appropriate behavior and have a safe and fun visit.
- A written record will be kept and be made available upon request for use in court.
(Separate fee for court appearance and production of visitation logs.)